The Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Management programme requires the successful completion of 30 credits, which consist of 12 credits of core modules, 12 credits of elective modules and 6 credits for the MSc Project as follows:
Core modules (12 credits)
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- Accounting and Business Planning for Entrepreneurs (3 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (3 credits)
- Entrepreneurial and Corporate Finance (3 credits)
Elective modules (12 credits)
- Digital and Cyber Marketing (3 credits)
- Innovation Management (3 credits)
- Asian Family Business (3 credits)
- Leading and Managing Entrepreneurial Firms (3 credits)
- Special Issues in Entrepreneurial Management (3 credits)
MSc Project (6 credits)
Students can choose to pursue a company-based project, an extended business start-up plan or a dissertation as their MSc Project.
vA non-credit bearing workshop will be provided to students who have little background in business before the commencement of the Programme.